Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching Up.

The last week or so have really been something. Even my early morning hours which I usually dedicate to disciplines - reading, writing, etc. aren't getting much done for me. I have a couple opinion pieces in the works though, so you're going to be getting another dose of "planet greenfraud" unleashed any day now.

To catch up just a little though...

Tracy's Back:

For those of you "in the know" Tracy's back issues have gotten worse. We finally ended up taking her to Mayo Hospital (ER) on Monday. We got little more than meds (a little information), but have an appointment that should help narrow a course of action scheduled for Thursday morning. She is in absolutely unbearable pain -- standing only to walk to the restroom -- say a prayer for her if you will.


Welcome to our world, Mr. Charles Davidson Kratz:
My best friend (of 16 years now... goodness we're getting old!) Jeremy, and his wife Amy welcomed their first child, a son, into the world last week.

Tracy and I were able to swing by for a few minutes and say hello on the morning of his first day. Makes us think it might be time to consider Charles having a playmate around his age... He is one CUTE baby. Well behaved, too. I have no idea where he got that part from...

No comments: