Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 10: The "dumb" continued... Accessories.


Wow.  I am glad this one (over the last three days) is done!  At the same time that I breathe a sigh of relief, I am just loving the results and still finding myself giggling about it.

There are so many components that have not made it from sketch brainstorming to final designs, but I have laughed out loud many times over the last three days.  It has taken on a life of it's own -- and I've had a hard time quitting and letting go!

First, I couldn't just stop at a humorous car design... it actually ended up imperative to me that though rediculous, it still had to be good design...

And then I just couldn't stop illustrating it's "usefullness".

While I do have some other thoughts on the topic, they will likely have to live as sketches for the sake of time -- But this one has been a hoot!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the Dumb. What a great statement!