Wednesday, May 13, 2009

30 Days of Design Discipline...

I am beginning a little project which I'm calling "30 Days of Design Discipline".

The idea is to "fire up", test, and excercise my creativity and design skills, as well as respond to the discipline of creating at least one strong design per day.

This month will be entirely product design... Watches -- of course,  automotive related, environmental/spatial, a guitar, some furniture, lighting, maybe a wine opener... We'll just see where it goes (and I'm open to suggestions).

I may renew my subscription for another 30 days, and do 30 logos in 30 days, or posters... or? But that is to be determined.

Here we go!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

And, I commit to looking at your blog for thirty days. Can't wait to see what you come up with...guaranteed to be the best of each. Good luck.