Saturday, September 13, 2008

The New 73ideas Guitar Branding Promo.



Several months back I began a promotional piece specifically for guitar related branding. As word of mouth has built in that industry, I have had opportunity after opportunity to develop these brands.  As I thoroughly enjoy these projects and would welcome more... or anything even similair (coffee companies, vinyards, microbreweries, a cigar maker...), I have put this piece together.

I had the extra motivation yesterday of another inquiry from yet another guitar builder so took the couple hours to compete the piece.  You can click the image to see it for yourself.



Save a copy and send it to your friend the coffee maker. Not the Cuisinart on your counter... that guy you know that owns the giant coffee company in need of strategic branding!


No comments: